IFNA5 antibody (Interferon, alpha 5) (AA 110-159) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 110-159
- Human, Mouse
- This IFNA5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human IFNA5
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa110-159 of human IFNA5 (P01569, NP_002160). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla (100%), Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset (92%), Hamster, Dolphin, Guinea pig (84%), Pig (83%), Mouse (76%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Alternative Name
- IFNA5 / Interferon Alpha 5 (IFNA5 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: IFNA5
Synonyms: IFNA5, IFN-alphaG, IFN-alpha-5, INFA5, Interferon, alpha 5, INA5, Interferon alpha-61, Interferon alpha-G, LeIF G, Interferon alpha-5
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- JAK-STAT Signaling, Hepatitis C
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:12500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.