DUXA antibody (Double Homeobox A) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
DUXA Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6742073
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human DUXA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of human DUXA (A6NLW8, NP_001012747). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon (100%), Marmoset (92%), Monkey (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1.0 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:62500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: