DUXA antibody (Double Homeobox A) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
DUXA Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN928154
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- DUXA antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of DUXA as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
DUXA Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-8761, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this DUXA antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- DUXA (DUXA Antibody Abstract)
- Homeobox genes encode DNA-binding proteins, many of which are thought to be involved in early embryonic development. Homeobox genes encode a DNA-binding domain of 60 to 63 amino acids referred to as the homeodomain. Synonyms: Polyclonal DUXA antibody, Anti-DUXA antibody, double homeobox A antibody.
You are here: