Zinc Finger Protein 569 (ZNF569) (AA 107-156) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF569 Reactivity: Cow, Guinea Pig, Human, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6742530
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 107-156
- Cow, Guinea Pig, Human, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human ZNF569
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Guinea pig (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa107-156 of human ZNF569 (Q5MCW4, NP_689697). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey (100%), Marmoset (92%), Elephant, Guinea pig (85%), Pig (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: