Zinc Finger Protein 569 (ZNF569) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF569 Reactivity: Cow, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus laevis WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6749864
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus laevis
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse ZNF569
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Panda, Xenopus (100%) Bovine (91%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of mouse Zfp74 (Q80W31, NP_848471). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Panda, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Xenopus (100%), Elephant, Guinea pig, Zebra finch, Platypus (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: