Proline Rich 13 (PRR13) (AA 35-84) antibody Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 35-84
- Cow, Human, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PRR13
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Dog (92%) Pig (91%) Bovine (85%) Rabbit (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa35-84 of human PRR13 (Q9NZ81, NP_060927). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla (100%), Gibbon, Monkey, Panda, Dog (92%), Pig (91%), Bovine (85%), Bat, Rabbit (84%), Galago (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.