G Substrate (Gsbs) (AA 35-84) antibody Primary Antibody
Gsbs Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6746344
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 35-84
- Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human C7ORF16
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis:
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa35-84 of human PPP1R17 (O96001, NP_006649). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Monkey, Galago, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Pig (100%), Marmoset, Dog, Bovine, Horse, Guinea pig (92%), Turkey, Chicken (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Saitoh, Pizzi, Wang: "Perturbation of SUMOlation enzyme Ubc9 by distinct domain within nucleoporin RanBP2/Nup358." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 277, Issue 7, pp. 4755-63, 2002 (PubMed).
Christmann, Kaina: "Nuclear translocation of mismatch repair proteins MSH2 and MSH6 as a response of cells to alkylating agents." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 275, Issue 46, pp. 36256-62, 2000 (PubMed).
Palombo, Gallinari, Iaccarino, Lettieri, Hughes, DArrigo, Truong, Hsuan, Jiricny: "GTBP, a 160-kilodalton protein essential for mismatch-binding activity in human cells." in: Science (New York, N.Y.), Vol. 268, Issue 5219, pp. 1912-4, 1995 (PubMed).
- Saitoh, Pizzi, Wang: "Perturbation of SUMOlation enzyme Ubc9 by distinct domain within nucleoporin RanBP2/Nup358." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 277, Issue 7, pp. 4755-63, 2002 (PubMed).
You are here: