Interleukin 1 delta (FIL1d) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rat IL1F5
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Mouse (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of rat Il36rn (D4A1A6, NP_001101284). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Dog (100%), Horse (92%), Rabbit (91%), Elephant (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Alternative Name
- IL1F5 (FIL1d Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: IL36RN
Synonyms: IL36RN, FIL1, FIL1D, IL-1 delta, IL-1 related protein 3, IL-1HY1, IL-1RP3, IL-1-related protein 3, IL1F5, IL1RP3, IL1L1, IL36RA, Interleukin-1 delta, Family of interleukin 1-delta, FIL1 delta, IL-1L1, IL-1ra homolog 1, Interleukin-1 family member 5, Interleukin-1-like protein 1, FIL1(DELTA), IL-1F5, IL1HY1, Interleukin-1 HY1, PSORP
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Rat
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.