ADAM29 antibody (ADAM Metallopeptidase Domain 29) (AA 101-150) Primary Antibody
ADAM29 Reactivity: Dog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6748266
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 101-150
- Dog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- This ADAM29 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse ADAM29
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Guinea pig (91%) Dog (85%) Pig (83%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa101-150 of mouse Adam29 (Q811Q4, NP_787953). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat (100%), Galago (92%), Guinea pig (91%), Dog (85%), Elephant, Bovine, Bat, Pig (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: