GZMB antibody (Granzyme B) (AA 5-55) Primary Antibody
- Target See all GZMB Antibodies
- AA 5-55, pan
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GZMB antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GZMB
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Oláh, Kálmán, Tóth, Zvara, Sántha, Ivitz, Janka, Pákáski: "Proteomic Analysis of Cerebrospinal Fluid in Alzheimer's Disease: Wanted Dead or Alive." in: Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD, 2014 (PubMed).
Method employed by authors: Western Blotting (WB) (Sample species: Human).
- Oláh, Kálmán, Tóth, Zvara, Sántha, Ivitz, Janka, Pákáski: "Proteomic Analysis of Cerebrospinal Fluid in Alzheimer's Disease: Wanted Dead or Alive." in: Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD, 2014 (PubMed). Method employed by authors: Western Blotting (WB) (Sample species: Human).
- Alternative Name
- Granzyme B (GZMB Products)
- CCPI, CGL-1, CGL1, CSP-B, CSPB, CTLA1, CTSGL1, HLP, SECT, granzyme B, GZMB
This enzyme is necessary for target cell lysis in cell-mediated immune responses. It cleaves after Asp. Seems to be linked to an activation cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) responsible for apoptosis execution. Cleaves caspase-3, -7, -9 and 10 to give rise to active enzymes mediating apoptosis.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: HLP, CCPI, CGL1, CSPB, SECT, CGL-1, CSP-B, CTLA1, CTSGL1, Granzyme B, C11, CTLA-1, Cathepsin G-like 1, Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte proteinase 2, Lymphocyte protease, Fragmentin-2, Granzyme-2, Human lymphocyte protein, T-cell serine protease 1-3E, GZMB, GRB
- Gene ID
- Apoptosis, Caspase Cascade in Apoptosis