PFAS antibody (Phosphoribosylformylglycinamidine Synthase) (AA 252-301) Primary Antibody
- AA 252-301
- This PFAS antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PFAS
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa252-301 of human PFAS (O15067, NP_036525). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan (100%), Monkey, Horse (92%), Mouse (91%), Gibbon, Galago, Guinea pig (85%), Panda (84%), Bovine (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
Approved: IHC, IHC-P (15 μg/mL), WB
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:312500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PFAS (PFAS Antibody Abstract)
- FGAMS, FGARAT, PURL, 4432409B16Rik, Gm18, Sofa, phosphoribosylformylglycinamidine synthase, phosphoribosylformylglycinamidine synthase (FGAR amidotransferase), Spirs_3128, PFAS, Pfas
Name/Gene ID: PFAS
Synonyms: PFAS, FGAMS, FGAM synthase, Oncomodulin, FGAR amidotransferase, FGARAT, KIAA0361, PURL
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession