Albumin antibody (ALB) Primary Antibody
- Albumin (ALB)
- This Albumin antibody is un-conjugated
- Coating (Coat), ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF)
- This MAb is absolutely specific to albumin and does not show any significant cross-reaction with other human proteins. Albumin is a soluble, monomeric protein, which comprises about one half of the blood serum protein. Albumin functions primarily as a carrier protein for steroids, fatty acids, and thyroid hormones and plays a role in stabilizing extracellular fluid volume.Albumin is synthesized in the liver as preproalbumin, which has an N-terminal peptide that is removed before the nascent protein is released from the rough endoplasmic reticulum. The product, proalbumin, is in turn cleaved in the Golgi vesicles to produce the secreted form of albumin.
- Purified by Protein A/G
- Recombinant full-length human ALB protein
- IgG2b kappa
- Application Notes
Positive Control: Human serum. Liver or Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Known Application: Immunofluorescence (2-4 μg/mL), ,ELISA (For coating, order Ab without BSA),Optimal dilution for a specific application should be determined.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- 10 mM PBS with 0.05 % BSA & 0.05 % azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Antibody with azide - store at 2 to 8°C. Antibody without azide - store at -20 to -80°C. Antibody is stable for 24 months. Non-hazardous. No MSDS required.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Albumin (ALB)
- Alternative Name
- ALB (ALB Antibody Abstract)
- PRO0883, PRO0903, PRO1341, ALB, CSA, Alb-1, Alb1, Albza, LOC100136344, Alb, FBF-1, alb-a, alb-b, albumin, serum albumin 1, Fas binding factor 1, albumin S homeolog, ALB, Alb, LOC100136344, FBF1, alb.S
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- Lipid Metabolism