Glypican 3 antibody (AA 511-580)
- Target See all Glypican 3 (GPC3) Antibodies
- Glypican 3 (GPC3)
- AA 511-580
- This Glypican 3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Staining Methods (StM), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A/G
- A recombinant fragment containing amino acids 511-580 of human glypican-3
- IgG1 kappa
- Application Notes
Positive Control: HepG2, 293T cells. Hepatocellular carcinoma.
Known Application: Western Blot (1-2 μg/mL)Flow Cytometry (0.5-1 μg/million cells), Immunofluorescence (1-2 μg/mL), Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed) (0.5-1 μg/mL for 30 minutes at RT)(Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10 mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes)Optimal dilution for a specific application should be determined.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- 10 mM PBS with 0.05 % BSA & 0.05 % azide.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Antibody with azide - store at 2 to 8°C. Antibody without azide - store at -20 to -80°C. Antibody is stable for 24 months. Non-hazardous. No MSDS required.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Glypican 3 (GPC3)
- Alternative Name
- GPC3 (GPC3 Products)
- GPC3 antibody, sgb antibody, dgsx antibody, sdys antibody, sgbs antibody, oci-5 antibody, sgbs1 antibody, DGSX antibody, GTR2-2 antibody, MXR7 antibody, OCI-5 antibody, SDYS antibody, SGB antibody, SGBS antibody, SGBS1 antibody, Glypican-3 antibody, glypican 3 antibody, gpc3 antibody, GPC3 antibody, Gpc3 antibody
- Glypican-3 (GPC3) is a glycosylphospatidyl inositol-anchored membrane protein, which may also be found in a secreted form. Anti-GPC3 has been identified as a useful tumor marker for the diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), hepatoblastoma, melanoma, testicular germ cell tumors, and Wilm's tumor. In patients with HCC, GPC3 is overexpressed in neoplastic liver tissue and elevated in serum, but is undetectable in normal liver, benign liver, and the serum of healthy donors. GPC3 expression is also found to be higher in HCC liver tissue than in cirrhotic liver or liver with focal lesions such as dysplastic nodules and areas of hepatic adenoma (HA) with malignant transformation. In the context of testicular germ cell tumors, GPC3 expression is up regulated in certain histologic subtypes, specifically yolk sac tumors and choriocarcinoma. A high level of GPC3 expression is also found in some types of embryonal tumors, such as Wilm's tumor and hepatoblastoma, with a low or undetectable expression in normal adjacent tissue. In patients with thyroid cancer, expression of GPC3 is dramatically enhanced in certain types of cancers: 100 % in follicular carcinoma and 70 % in papillary carcinoma. Expression of GPC3 in follicular carcinoma is significantly higher than that of follicular adenoma. In contrast, GPC3 is not expressed in anaplastic carcinoma.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process