Glypican 3 antibody
- Target See all Glypican 3 (GPC3) Antibodies
- Glypican 3 (GPC3)
- Human, Mouse
- This Glypican 3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human GPC3 expressed in E. coli.
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1:10000, WB: 1:500 - 1:2000, IHC: 1:200 - 1:1000, ICC: 1:200 - 1:1000, FCM: 1:200 - 1:400
- For Research Use only
- Purified antibody in PBS with 0.05 % sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C, -20°C for long term storage
Soluble glypican 3 inhibits the growth of hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro and in vivo." in: International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer, Vol. 126, Issue 6, pp. 1291-301, (2010) (PubMed).
: "Involvement of glypican-3 in the recruitment of M2-polarized tumor-associated macrophages in hepatocellular carcinoma." in: Cancer biology & therapy, Vol. 8, Issue 24, pp. 2329-38, (2010) (PubMed).
- Soluble glypican 3 inhibits the growth of hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro and in vivo." in: International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer, Vol. 126, Issue 6, pp. 1291-301, (2010) (PubMed).
- Glypican 3 (GPC3)
- Alternative Name
- GPC3 (GPC3 Products)
- GPC3 antibody, sgb antibody, dgsx antibody, sdys antibody, sgbs antibody, oci-5 antibody, sgbs1 antibody, DGSX antibody, GTR2-2 antibody, MXR7 antibody, OCI-5 antibody, SDYS antibody, SGB antibody, SGBS antibody, SGBS1 antibody, Glypican-3 antibody, glypican 3 antibody, gpc3 antibody, GPC3 antibody, Gpc3 antibody
Description: Cell surface heparan sulfate proteoglycans are composed of a membrane-associated protein core substituted with a variable number of heparan sulfate chains. Members of the glypican-related integral membrane proteoglycan family (GRIPS) contain a core protein anchored to the cytoplasmic membrane via a glycosyl phosphatidylinositol linkage. These proteins may play a role in the control of cell division and growth regulation. The protein encoded by this gene can bind to and inhibit the dipeptidyl peptidase activity of CD26, and it can induce apoptosis in certain cell types. Deletion mutations in this gene are associated with Simpson-Golabi-Behmel syndrome, also known as Simpson dysmorphia syndrome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Aliases: SGB, DGSX, MXR7, SDYS, SGBS, OCI-5, SGBS1, GTR2-2
- Molecular Weight
- 65.5 kDa
- Gene ID
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process