RASA2 antibody (RAS P21 Protein Activator 2) (AA 765-849) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- AA 765-849
- This RASA2 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RASGAP
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- RASA2 (RASA2 Antibody Abstract)
- GAP1M, 5430433H21Rik, AA517451, AU023900, GAP1m, RAS p21 protein activator 2, RASA2, Rasa2
The protein encoded by this gene is member of the GAP1 family of GTPase-activating proteins. The gene product stimulates the GTPase activity of normal RAS p21 but not its oncogenic counterpart. Acting as a suppressor of RAS function, the protein enhances the weak intrinsic GTPase activity of RAS proteins resulting in the inactive GDP-bound form of RAS, thereby allowing control of cellular proliferation and differentiation. This particular family member has a perinuclear localization and is an inositol 1,3,4,5-tetrakisphosphate-binding protein, a compound suggested to function as a second messenger. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: GAP1M, GTPase activating protein of RAS, Ras GTPase activating protein 2, Ras GTPase-activating protein 2, RAS p21 protein activator 2, RASA2, RASA2_HUMAN, RASGAP.
- Gene ID