Septin 4 antibody (AA 91-150)
- Target See all Septin 4 (SEPT4) Antibodies
- Septin 4 (SEPT4)
- AA 91-150
- This Septin 4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SEPT4
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- 0.01M TBS( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Septin 4 (SEPT4)
- Alternative Name
- 4-Sep (SEPT4 Products)
- EG3-1RVC antibody, EG3RVC antibody, Pnutl2 antibody, SEPT4 antibody, PNUTL2 antibody, DKFZp459I029 antibody, DKFZp459F1329 antibody, ARTS antibody, BRADEION antibody, CE5B3 antibody, H5 antibody, MART antibody, SEP4 antibody, hCDCREL-2 antibody, Bh5 antibody, Gm11492 antibody, OTTMUSG00000001265 antibody, RP23-168C20.1 antibody, septin 4 antibody, uncharacterized protein C17orf47 homolog antibody, Sept4 antibody, SEPT4 antibody, PAAG_00317 antibody, PGTG_11810 antibody, LOC100012173 antibody
Filament-forming cytoskeletal GTPase (By similarity). May play a role in cytokinesis (Potential). May play a role in platelet secretion. Isoform ARTS, but not the other isoforms, is required for the induction of cell death mediated by TGF-beta and by other apoptotic stimuli.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Nucleus
Synonyms: H5, ARTS, MART, SEP4, CE5B3, PNUTL2, hucep-7, BRADEION, hCDCREL-2, Septin-4, Apoptosis-related protein in the TGF-beta signaling pathway, Bradeion beta, Brain protein H5, CE5B3 beta, Cell division control-related protein 2, Cerebral protein 7, Peanut-like protein 2, SEPT4
- Gene ID