CLK3 antibody (CLK3) (AA 321-410) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- AA 321-410
- Mouse, Rat
- This CLK3 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Chicken, Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Pig
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CLK3
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CLK3 (CLK3 Antibody Abstract)
- PHCLK3, PHCLK3/152, AI256811, CDC like kinase 3, CDC-like kinase 3, CLK3, Clk3
Phosphorylates serine- and arginine-rich (SR) proteins of the spliceosomal complex. May be a constituent of a network of regulatory mechanisms that enable SR proteins to control RNA splicing. Phosphorylates serines, threonines and tyrosines.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Nucleus
Synonyms: CDC like kinase 3, CDC-like kinase 3, CLK3, CLK3_HUMAN, Dual specicity protein kinase CLK3.
- Gene ID