Carbonyl Reductase 4 (CBR4) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CBR4 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN926566
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- CBR4 antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of CBR4 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
CBR4 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-9553, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this CBR4 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- CBR4 (CBR4 Antibody Abstract)
- The heteroteramer with HSD17B8 has NADH-dependent 3-ketoacyl-acyl carrier protein reductase activity. May play a role in biosynthesis of fatty acids in mitochondria. The homotetramer may act as NADPH-dependent quinone reductase. It has broad substrate specificity and reduces 9,10-phenanthrenequinone, 1,4-benzoquinone and various other o-quinones and p-quinones (in vitro). Synonyms: Polyclonal CBR4 antibody, Anti-CBR4 antibody, carbonyl reductase 4 antibody, FLJ14431 antibody, SDR45C1 antibody.
You are here: