Integrin Alpha2b antibody (CD41) Primary Antibody
CD41 Reactivity: Human FACS Host: Mouse Monoclonal MEM-06 unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN94106
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 7 Business Days
- This Integrin Alpha2b antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- The antibody MEM-06 reacts with CD41 (GPIIb), a transmembrane glycoprotein (integrin family) composed of two chains GPIIb alpha (heavy chain, 120 kDa) and GPIIb beta (light chain, 23 kDa). CD41 is mainly expressed on platelets and megakaryocytes.
Workshop: HLDA 10
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography
- > 95 % (by SDS-PAGE)
- Leukocytes of patient suffering from LGL-type leukaemia.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do not freeze.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
- Alternative Name
- CD41 (CD41 Antibody Abstract)
- AI172977, CD41, CD41B, GpIIb, alphaIIb, BDPLT16, BDPLT2, GP2B, GPIIb, GT, GTA, HPA3, integrin alpha 2b, integrin subunit alpha 2b, Itga2b, ITGA2B
- CD41 (platelet glycoprotein IIb) is composed of two subunits (120 kDa a, alpha and 23 kDa b, beta) that interact with CD61 in the presence of calcium to form a functional adhesive protein receptor. Upon blood vessel damage, this receptor binds to a variety of proteins including von Willebrand factor, fibrinogen, fibronectin and vitronectin. CD41 is mainly expressed on megakaryocyte-platelet lineage, but generally belongs to the antigens that are expressed during early stages of hematopoietic differentiation.
- Integrin Complex
You are here: