Cytokeratin 18 antibody (Keratin 18) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Target See all Cytokeratin 18 (KRT18) Antibodies
- Cytokeratin 18 (KRT18)
- This Cytokeratin 18 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody C-04 reacts with Cytokeratin 18 (45 kDa), a member of intermediate filaments subfamily represented in epithelial tissues.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cytoskeleton preparation of epidermal carcinoma cell line A431.
- Application Notes
- The reagent is designed for Flow cytometry. Suggested working dilution is 1:500. Indicated dilution is recommended starting point for use of this product. Working concentrations should be determined by the investigator.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Biotin-LC-NHS under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated biotin.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Bártek, Vojt?sek, Stasková, Bártková, Kerekés, Rejthar, Kovarík: "A series of 14 new monoclonal antibodies to keratins: characterization and value in diagnostic histopathology." in: The Journal of pathology, Vol. 164, Issue 3, pp. 215-24, 1991 (PubMed).
Vojt?sek, Stasková, Nenutil, Lauerová, Kovarík, Rejthar, Bártková, Bártek: "Monoclonal antibodies recognizing different epitopes of cytokeratin No.18." in: Folia biologica, Vol. 35, Issue 6, pp. 373-82, 1990 (PubMed).
Kovarík, Rejthar, Lauerová, Vojt?sek, Bártková: "Monoclonal antibodies against individual cytokeratins in the detection of metastatic spread." in: International journal of cancer. Supplement = Journal international du cancer. Supplement, Vol. 3, pp. 50-5, 1989 (PubMed).
Lauerová, Kovarik, Bártek, Rejthar, Vojt?sek: "Novel monoclonal antibodies defining epitope of human cytokeratin 18 molecule." in: Hybridoma, Vol. 7, Issue 5, pp. 495-504, 1989 (PubMed).
- Bártek, Vojt?sek, Stasková, Bártková, Kerekés, Rejthar, Kovarík: "A series of 14 new monoclonal antibodies to keratins: characterization and value in diagnostic histopathology." in: The Journal of pathology, Vol. 164, Issue 3, pp. 215-24, 1991 (PubMed).
- Cytokeratin 18 (KRT18)
- Alternative Name
- Cytokeratin 18 (KRT18 Products)
- CK18, K18, Krt1-18, CYK18, DreK18, cb83, dapk1, sb:cb83, wu:fa13f02, wu:fb36b04, krt18, MGC64569, MGC75922, KRT18, keratin 18, keratin 18, type I L homeolog, keratin 18, type I, keratin, type I cytoskeletal 18, K18, simple type I keratin, Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 18, Krt18, KRT18, krt18, krt18.L, LOC700569, LOC100136778, k1c18, LOC100008885
- Cytokeratins are a subfamily of intermediate filaments and characterized by remarkable biochemical diversity. Cytokeratins are represented in epithelial tissues by at least 20 different polypeptides, molecular weight between 40 kDa and 68 kDa. The individual cytokeratin polypeptides are designated 1 to 20 and divided into the type I (acidic cytokeratins 9-20) and type II (basic to neutral cytokeratins 1-8) families.Cytokeratins 18 belongs to type I family (acidic cytokeratins).
- Apoptosis, Caspase Cascade in Apoptosis