(ATPase, Class VI, Type 11A (ATP11A))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured ATP11A Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended ATP11A Antibodies
Recommended ATP11A Proteins
Latest Publications for our ATP11A products: "Resistance to farnesyltransferase inhibitors in Bcr/Abl-positive lymphoblastic leukemia by increased expression of a novel ABC transporter homolog ATP11a." in: Blood, Vol. 106, Issue 4, pp. 1355-61, (2005) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to ATP11AATPase phospholipid transporting 11A (ATP11A), ATPase, class VI, type 11A (Atp11a), ATPase phospholipid transporting 11A (Atp11a), ATPase, class VI, type 11A (atp11a), ATPase phospholipid transporting 11A (atp11a), 4930558F19Rik, Atpc1h, ATPIH, ATPIS, AU040868, Ih, si:dkey-251i8.1, Ua20
Protein level used designations for ATP11A
- phospholipid-translocating ATPase
- potential phospholipid-transporting ATPase IH
- probable phospholipid-transporting ATPase IH
- ATPase 11A, class VI
- ATPase 11A, p type
- ATPase, class 1, member h
- ATPase, class VI, type 11A
- ATPase, class VI, type 11A isoform a (predicted)-like
- ATPase, Class VI, type 11A, isoform 1
- probable phospholipid-transporting ATPase IH-like
Did you look for something else?
- ATP-Dependent Clp Protease Proteolytic Subunit 3
- ATP-Binding Protein p29
- ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family B (MDR/TAP), Member 1B
- ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family B (MDR/TAP), Member 1A
- ATP Synthase Subunit gamma
- ATP Synthase Subunit beta
- ATM Interactor