(T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1c (CD1C))
Featured CD1c Categories
Recommended CD1c Antibodies
Recommended CD1c Proteins
Latest Publications for our CD1c products: "Residual endotoxin contaminations in recombinant proteins are sufficient to activate human CD1c+ dendritic cells." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 12, pp. e113840, (2014) (PubMed).
: "The 2.5 Å structure of CD1c in complex with a mycobacterial lipid reveals an open groove ideally suited for diverse antigen presentation." in: Immunity, Vol. 33, Issue 6, pp. 853-62, (2010) (PubMed).
: "Membrane trafficking of CD1c on activated T cells." in: Journal of leukocyte biology, Vol. 70, Issue 4, pp. 567-77, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Human CD1b and CD1c isoforms survey different intracellular compartments for the presentation of microbial lipid antigens." in: The Journal of experimental medicine, Vol. 192, Issue 2, pp. 281-8, (2000) (PubMed).
: "Increased numbers of dendritic cells in the bronchiolar tissues of diffuse panbronchiolitis." in: American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine, Vol. 162, Issue 1, pp. 148-53, (2000) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to CD1cCD1c molecule (CD1C), BDCA1, CD1, CD1A, R7
Protein level used designations for CD1c
- CD1C antigen, c polypeptide
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1c
- cortical thymocyte antigen CD1C
- differentiation antigen CD1-alpha-3
Did you look for something else?
- CD19, CD3E (Blinatumomab Biosimilar)
- CD19 (Taplitumomab Biosimilar)
- CD19 (Tafasitamab Biosimilar)
- CD19 (MDX-1342 Biosimilar)
- CD19 (Inebilizumab Biosimilar)
- CD19 (FMC63 Biosimilar)
- CD19 (Denintuzumab Biosimilar)