Featured ECSIT Categories
Recommended ECSIT Antibodies
Recommended ECSIT ELISA Kits
Recommended ECSIT Proteins
Latest Publications for our ECSIT products: "The inhibitors of apoptosis: there is more to life than Bcl2." in: Oncogene, Vol. 22, Issue 53, pp. 8568-80, (2003) (PubMed).
: "Mammalian mitochondrial IAP binding proteins." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 304, Issue 3, pp. 499-504, (2003) (PubMed).
: "A serine protease, HtrA2, is released from the mitochondria and interacts with XIAP, inducing cell death." in: Molecular cell, Vol. 8, Issue 3, pp. 613-21, (2001) (PubMed).
: "An apoptosis-inhibiting baculovirus gene with a zinc finger-like motif." in: Journal of virology, Vol. 67, Issue 4, pp. 2168-74, (1993) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to ECSITCG10610 gene product from transcript CG10610-RA (ECSIT), ECSIT signalling integrator (ECSIT), ecsit (CpipJ_CPIJ003637), ECSIT signalling integrator (Ecsit), ECSIT signalling integrator S homeolog (ecsit.S), CG10610, dECSIT, DmECSIT, Dmel\\CG10610, ECSIT, Sitpec, SITPEC
Protein level used designations for ECSIT
- ECSIT homolog (Drosophila)
- evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathway, mitochondrial-like
- evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathway
- evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathway, mitochondrial
- signaling intermediate in Toll pathway-evolutionarily conserved
- ECSIT homolog
- likely ortholog of mouse signaling intermediate in Toll pathway evolutionarily conserved