(Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1, Liver (FABP1))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured FABP1 Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
FABP1 ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended FABP1 Antibodies
Recommended FABP1 ELISA Kits
Recommended FABP1 Proteins
Latest Publications for our FABP1 products: "Circulating fatty acid-binding protein 1 (FABP1) and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus." in: International journal of medical sciences, Vol. 17, Issue 2, pp. 182-190, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Conjugation of TLR7 Agonist Combined with Demethylation Treatment Improves Whole-Cell Tumor Vaccine Potency in Acute Myeloid Leukemia." in: International journal of medical sciences, Vol. 17, Issue 15, pp. 2346-2356, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Isolated kidney perfusion: the influence of pulsatile flow." in: Scandinavian journal of clinical and laboratory investigation, Vol. 78, Issue 1-2, pp. 131-135, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Non-equivalence of Wnt and R-spondin ligands during Lgr5(+) intestinal stem-cell self-renewal. ..." in: Nature, Vol. 545, Issue 7653, pp. 238-242, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Intestinal Enteroendocrine Lineage Cells Possess Homeostatic and Injury-Inducible Stem Cell Activity. ..." in: Cell stem cell, Vol. 21, Issue 1, pp. 78-90.e6, (2017) (PubMed).
: "The Importance of Liver-Fatty Acid Binding Protein in Diagnosis of Liver Damage in Patients with Acute Hepatitis." in: Journal of clinical and diagnostic research : JCDR, Vol. 11, Issue 4, pp. OC17-OC21, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Prediction of renal function upon reperfusion by ex situ controlled oxygenated rewarming." in: European journal of clinical investigation, Vol. 46, Issue 12, pp. 1024-1030, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Ex vivo use of a Rho-kinase inhibitor during renal preservation improves graft function upon reperfusion." in: Cryobiology, Vol. 70, Issue 1, pp. 71-5, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Kidney transplantation after oxygenated machine perfusion preservation with Custodiol-N solution." in: Transplant international : official journal of the European Society for Organ Transplantation, Vol. 28, Issue 9, pp. 1102-8, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Controlled Rewarming after Hypothermia: Adding a New Principle to Renal Preservation." in: Clinical and translational science, Vol. 8, Issue 5, pp. 475-8, (2015) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to FABP1fatty acid binding protein 1 (FABP1), glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase 2 (GOT2), fatty acid binding protein 1, liver (Fabp1), fatty acid binding protein 1 (Fabp1), fatty acid binding protein 1a, liver (fabp1a), fatty acid-binding protein, liver (LOC100726384), FABP, FABP-1, FABP1, fabp1, Fabp1, FABPL, Fabpl, Fabplg, FABPpm, KAT4, KATIV, L-FABP, LFABP, liver, mAspAT, mitAAT, p14, SCP, SCP.
Protein level used designations for FABP1
- fatty acid-binding protein 1
- fatty acid-binding protein, liver
- liver-type fatty acid-binding protein
- aspartate aminotransferase 2
- aspartate aminotransferase, mitochondrial
- aspartate transaminase 2
- fatty acid-binding protein
- glutamate oxaloacetate transaminase 2
- glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase 2, mitochondrial (aspartate aminotransferase 2)
- kynurenine aminotransferase 4
- kynurenine aminotransferase IV
- kynurenine--oxoglutarate transaminase 4
- kynurenine--oxoglutarate transaminase IV
- plasma membrane-associated fatty acid-binding protein
- transaminase A
- 14 kDa selenium-binding protein
- fatty acid binding protein liver
- squalene- and sterol-carrier protein
- fatty acid binding protein 1, liver
- fafatty acid binding protein 1, liver
- liver fatty acid binding protein
- fatty acid binding protein 1-A, liver
- LOW QUALITY PROTEIN: fatty acid-binding protein, liver
- Aspartate aminotransferase, mitochondrial
- Fatty acid-binding protein
- Glutamate oxaloacetate transaminase 2
- Kynurenine aminotransferase 4
- Kynurenine aminotransferase IV
- Kynurenine--oxoglutarate transaminase 4
- Kynurenine--oxoglutarate transaminase IV
- Plasma membrane-associated fatty acid-binding protein
- Transaminase A
- glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase 2, mitochondrial
Did you look for something else?