RBP4 ELISA Kit (Retinol Binding Protein 4, Plasma) ELISA Kit
RBP4 Reactivity: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 0.1-30 ng/mL Plasma
Catalog No. ABIN2703438
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Detection Range
- 0.1-30 ng/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 0.1 ng/mL
- Human RBP4 ELISA Kit for cell culture supernatants, plasma, and serum samples.
- Sample Type
- Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant, Serum
- Analytical Method
- This ELISA antibody pair detects human RBP4. This antibody pair does not cross-react with mouse RBP4.
- 0.1 ng/mL
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Material not included
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 μL to 1 μL volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 μL pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 μL and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Application Notes
- Recommended Dilution for serum and plasma samples10,000 fold
- Sample Volume
- 100 μL
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 μL of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4 °C.
- Add 100 μL of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 μL of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 μL of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 μL of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
Ghareeb, Khalil, Hafez, Bajorath, Ahmed, Sarhan, Elwakeel, El-Demellawy: "Berberine Reduces Neurotoxicity Related to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis in Rats." in: Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, Vol. 2015, pp. 361847, 2015 (PubMed).
- Ghareeb, Khalil, Hafez, Bajorath, Ahmed, Sarhan, Elwakeel, El-Demellawy: "Berberine Reduces Neurotoxicity Related to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis in Rats." in: Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, Vol. 2015, pp. 361847, 2015 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- RBP-4 (RBP4 ELISA Kit Abstract)
- Gene Names: RBP4 PRO2222
Protein names: Retinol-binding protein 4 (Plasma retinol-binding protein) (PRBP) (RBP) [Cleaved into: Plasma retinol-binding protein(1-182), Plasma retinol-binding protein(1-181), Plasma retinol-binding protein(1-179), Plasma retinol-binding protein(1-176)]
- Gene ID
- Regulatory RNA Pathways, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response
You are here: