Actin, beta (ACTB) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
ACTB Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2714357
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This beta Actin protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human Actin beta / ACTB protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- BRWS1, PS1TP5BP1, ACTA1, Actx, E430023M04Rik, beta-actin, ps1tp5bp1, act-2, actb, B-actin, LOC100174883, LOC100304816, A, ACT5C, Ac5C, Act, Act-5C, Act5, Act5c, Actin, Actin/BAP47, Actin5C, BAP47, Bap47, CG4027, Dmel\\CG4027, M32055, T11, act, act 5C, act5C, actin, actin5C, anon-EST:fe2D2, beta-actin/Bap47, cyt5C, l(1)G0009, l(1)G0010, l(1)G0025, l(1)G0079, l(1)G0117, l(1)G0177, l(1)G0245, l(1)G0330, l(1)G0420, l(1)G0486, Bact, ACT-5, ACTB, B-ACTZF, actba, bact, bactin1, bactzf, wu:fd18f05, Beta-actin, actin beta, actin, beta, cytoplasmic actin OlCA1, beta-actin, Actin 5C, actin gamma 1, actin, beta 1, actin, beta L homeolog, beta actin, actin, cytoplasmic 1, ACTB, Actb, actb, LOC100174883, LOC100304816, Act5C, ACTG1, actb1, actb.L, LOC100136352, LOC109073280
- This gene encodes one of six different actin proteins. Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in cell motility, structure, and integrity. This actin is a major constituent of the contractile apparatus and one of the two nonmuscle cytoskeletal actins.
- Molecular Weight
- 41.6 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Maintenance of Protein Location, Phototransduction
You are here: