Furin (Paired Basic Amino Acid Cleaving Enzyme) (FURIN) (AA 1-148) Protein Protein
FURIN Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % pure SDS
Catalog No. ABIN934971
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-148
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- MTDNNTALKK AGLKVTLPRL KILEVLQEPD NHHVSAEDLY KRLIDMGEEI GLATVYRVLN QFDDAGIVTR HNFEGGKSVF ELTQQHHHDH LICLDCGKVI EFSDDSIEAR QREIAAKHGI RLTNHSLYLY GHCAEGDCRE DEHAHEGK
- Purified recombinant Human FUR protein
Expression System: E.coli
Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher.
- > 95 % pure
- Application Notes
- FUR protein has been used in SDS PAGE and may be suitable for use in other assays to be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Supplied as a liquid in 20 mM Tris, pH 8.0, containing 0 mM CaCl2, and 100 mM NaCl.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for short term storage (1/2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20 °C or - 70 °C for long term storage.
- Protein Name
- Fur (ferric uptake regulator) protein is a DNA-binding protein which regulates iron-responsive genes. Fur is a small, 17-kDa, global transcriptional repressor that in the presence of iron regulates functions as diverse as iron acquisition, oxidative stress, and virulence. In Escherichia coli, members of the Fur family regulate the expression of more than 100 genes that function in processes as varied as the biosynthesis and transport of siderophores, the expression of virulence factors, the alleviation of oxidative and NO-induced stress, and the inhibition of ferritin production through the expression of RyhB. Recombinant FUR was expressed in E. coli and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Alternative Names: DNA-binding transcriptional dual regulator of siderophore biosynthesis and transport protein, Ferric uptake regulation protein protein, ECK0671 protein, FUR protein, Ferric uptake regulator protein, JW0669.
- Molecular Weight
- 16.7 kDa (148 AA)
- Notch Signaling, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway
You are here: