(Spermatogenesis and Oogenesis Specific Basic Helix-Loop-Helix 2 (SOHLH2))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured SOHLH2 Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended SOHLH2 Antibodies
Recommended SOHLH2 Proteins
Latest Publications for our SOHLH2 products: "Protection of Murine Spermatogenesis Against Ionizing Radiation-Induced Testicular Injury by a Green Tea Polyphenol." in: Biology of reproduction, (2014) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to SOHLH2spermatogenesis and oogenesis specific basic helix-loop-helix 2 (SOHLH2), spermatogenesis- and oogenesis-specific basic helix-loop-helix-containing protein 2 (LOC100443062), spermatogenesis and oogenesis specific basic helix-loop-helix 2 (Sohlh2), 4933406N12Rik, AI413378, bHLHe81, RGD1304752, SPATA28, TEB1
Protein level used designations for SOHLH2
- spermatogenesis and oogenesis specific basic helix-loop-helix 2
- spermatogenesis- and oogenesis-specific basic helix-loop-helix-containing protein 2-like
- spermatogenesis associated 28
- spermatogenesis- and oogenesis-specific basic helix-loop-helix-containing protein 2
Did you look for something else?
- Sodium Channel
- Soluble Adhesion Molecules
- Soluble E-Selectin
- Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor
- Soluble Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Type 1
- Soluble Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Type 2
- Solute Carrier Family 14 (Urea Transporter, Kidney) Member 2
- Solute Carrier Family 17 (Acidic Sugar Transporter), Member 5
- Solute Carrier Family 17 (Vesicular Glutamate Transporter), Member 6
- Solute Carrier Family 22, Member 20
- Solute Carrier Family 25, Member 41
- Solute Carrier Family 34 (Type II Sodium/phosphate Contransporter), Member 1
- Solute Carrier Family 35 (UDP-GlcNAc/UDP-Glucose Transporter), Member D2
- Solute Carrier Family 35 Member B3
- Solute Carrier Family 35, Member E3
- Solute Carrier Family 38, Member 11
- Solute Carrier Family 38, Member 7
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Sodium/glucose Cotransporter), Member 12
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Sodium/inositol Cotransporter), Member 11
- Solute Carrier Family 52 (Riboflavin Transporter), Member 3