Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
Precaution of Use
WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.