H2-D1 antibody (Histocompatibility 2, D Region Locus 1) Primary Antibody
H2-D1 Reactivity: Mouse FACS, IF Host: Mouse Monoclonal KH95
Catalog No. ABIN1112494
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 11 Business Days
- This H2-D1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- The KH95 monoclonal antibody reacts with the H-2Db MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Db haplotype..
- C57BL/10 mouse skin graft and splenocytes.
- Application Notes
- It is recommended for use in flow cytometry. Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For immunofluorescent staining, the suggested use of this reagent is less or equal to 1 µg per 10^6 cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- For Research Use only
- The conjugate is provided in liquid form in buffer containing 0,09% Sodium azide, pH 7.2.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Alternative Name
- H2Db (H2-D1 Antibody Abstract)
- The KH95 antibody reacts with the H-2Db MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Dbhaplotype. H-2Db is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins.
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process
You are here: