CCL6 antibody (Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 6) Primary Antibody
CCL6 Reactivity: Mouse EIA, Func, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN116325
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- This CCL6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Functional Studies (Func), Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse C-10 (MRP-1, CCL6)
- Affinity chromatography.
- Highly pure (>98%) recombinant mC-10.
- Application Notes
- Neutralization. ELISA: To detect mC-10 by direct ELISA (using 100 l/well antibody solution) aconcentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinitypurified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detectionof 0.2-0.4 ng/well of recombinant mC-10. Western Blot: To detect mC-10 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at aconcentration of 0.1-0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagentsthe detection limit for recombinant mC-10 is 1.5-3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing ornon-reducing conditions.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- Restore in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL.
- PBS, pH 7.2 without preservatives.
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Centrifuge vial prior to opening!
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody prior to reconstitution at -20 °C. Following reconstitution the antibody can be stored at 2-8 °C for one month or at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- C10 / CCL6 (CCL6 Antibody Abstract)
- MRP-1, Scya6, c10, Mrp-1, Scay6, chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 6, Ccl6
- C10 belongs to the CC chemokine family and is expressed in myelopoietic bone marrow cultures when stimulated with GM-CSF, M-CSF, IL-3 or IL-4. It signals primarily through the CCR1 receptor. C10 is chemotactic for B cells, CD4+ T cells, monocytes and NK cells and also exhibits powerful suppressive activity on colony formation by different lineages of hematopoietic progenitors. The C10 contains the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CC chemokines. The mature protein contains 95 amino acid residues.Synonyms: C-C motif chemokine 6, Protein C10, Scya6, Small-inducible cytokine A6
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: