ITGB1 antibody (Integrin beta 1) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ITGB1 Antibodies
- Human, Dog, Pig
- This ITGB1 antibody is conjugated to APC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
The antibody MEM-101A reacts with CD29 (integrin beta1 chain), a 130 kDa single chain type I glycoprotein expressed as a heterodimer (non-covalently associated with the integrin alpha subunits 1-6). CD29 is broadly expressed on majority of hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells (leukocytes, platelets, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, epithelial cells and mast cells).
HLDA VI, WS Code AS A048
- No Cross-Reactivity
- Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Human, Porcine, Canine (Dog)
- Raji Burkitt's lymphoma cell line
- Application Notes
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Miksiunas, Rucinskas, Janusauskas, Labeit, Bironaite: "Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid Improves Energetic Status and Cardiomyogenic Differentiation of Human Dilated Myocardium-Derived Primary Mesenchymal Cells." in: International journal of molecular sciences, Vol. 21, Issue 14, 2020 (PubMed).
Plánka, Necas, Srnec, Rauser, Starý, Jancár, Amler, Filová, Hlucilová, Kren, Gál: "Use of allogenic stem cells for the prevention of bone bridge formation in miniature pigs." in: Physiological research / Academia Scientiarum Bohemoslovaca, Vol. 58, Issue 6, pp. 885-93, 2010 (PubMed).
Símová, Klíma, Cermak, Sourková, Andera: "Arf and Rho GAP adapter protein ARAP1 participates in the mobilization of TRAIL-R1/DR4 to the plasma membrane." in: Apoptosis : an international journal on programmed cell death, Vol. 13, Issue 3, pp. 423-36, 2008 (PubMed).
- Miksiunas, Rucinskas, Janusauskas, Labeit, Bironaite: "Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid Improves Energetic Status and Cardiomyogenic Differentiation of Human Dilated Myocardium-Derived Primary Mesenchymal Cells." in: International journal of molecular sciences, Vol. 21, Issue 14, 2020 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD29 (ITGB1 Products)
- cd29, fnrb, gpiia, itgb1, mdf2, msk12, vla-beta, vlab, CD29, 4633401G24Rik, AA409975, AA960159, ENSMUSG00000051907, Fnrb, Gm9863, gpIIa, FNRB, GPIIA, MDF2, MSK12, VLA-BETA, VLAB, integrin subunit beta 1 S homeolog, integrin subunit beta 1, integrin beta 1 (fibronectin receptor beta), itgb1.S, ITGB1, Itgb1
- CD29 (beta1 integrin subunit, GPIIa) forms non-covalently linked heterodimers with at least 6 different alpha chains (alpha1-alpha6, CD49a-f) determining the binding properties of beta1 (VLA) integrins. These integrins mediate cell adhesion to collagen, fibronectin, laminin and other extracellular matrix (ECM) components. This interaction hinders cell death, whereas disruption of anchorage to ECM leads to apoptosis. Decreased expression of most beta1 integrins correlates with acquiring multidrug resistance of tumour cells during selection in presence of antitumour drug. In platelets, translocation of intracellular pool of beta1 integrins to the plasma membrane following thrombin stimulation. These integrins are also up-regulated in leukocytes during emigration and extravascular migration and appear to be critically involved in regulating the immune cell trafficking from blood to tissue, as well as in regulating tissue damage and disease symptoms related to inflammatory bowel disease. Through a beta1 integrin-dependent mechanism, fibronectin and type I collagen enhance cytokine secretion of human airway smooth muscle in response to IL-1beta.
- Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Signaling of Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor, Integrin Complex, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome