LGI3 antibody (Leucine-Rich Repeat LGI Family, Member 3) (AA 101-220) Primary Antibody
- AA 101-220
- Mouse, Rat
- This LGI3 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Dog, Horse, Human, Pig, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LGI3
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- LGI3 (LGI3 Antibody Abstract)
- si:ch211-198o12.2, LGIL4, AI841179, AW049851, leucine rich repeat LGI family member 3, leucine-rich repeat LGI family, member 3, LGI3, lgi3, Lgi3
The leucine-rich (LRR) repeat is a 20-30 amino acid motif that forms a hydrophobic å/ horseshoe fold, allowing it to accommodate several leucine residues within a tightly packed core. All LRR repeats contain a variable segment and a highly conserved segment, the latter of which accounts for 11 or 12 residues of the entire LRR motif. Leucine-rich glioma-inactivated protein 3 (LGI3), also known as LGI1-like protein 4 (LGIL4) or leucine-rich repeat LGI family member 3, is a 548 amino acid secretory protein. LGI3 contains five LRR repeats and seven EAR repeats. Widely expressed, with highest levels in brain and lung, LGI3 has been shown to colocalize with endocytosis-associated proteins, lipid raft markers, and Syntaxin. The gene encoding LGI3 maps to chromosome 8p21.3.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Secreted, Cell membrane
Synonyms: Leucine rich repeat LGI family member 3; Leucine-rich glioma inactivated protein 3; Leucine-rich glioma-inactivated protein 3; Leucine-rich repeat LGI family member 3; LGI1 like protein 4; LGI1-like protein 4; LGI3; LGI3_HUMAN; LGIL4.