CHFR antibody (Checkpoint with Forkhead and Ring Finger Domains) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- This CHFR antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- KFNHICEQTR FKN
- This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms.
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Pig Cow
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence KFNHICEQTRFKN, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_001154816.1, NP_001154817.1, NP_001154818.1, NP_060693.2, NP_001154819.1.
anti-Checkpoint with Forkhead and Ring Finger Domains (CHFR) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CHFR Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Checkpoint with Forkhead and Ring Finger Domains (CHFR) (AA 36-85) antibody Primary Antibody
CHFR Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Guinea Pig, Monkey, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Checkpoint with Forkhead and Ring Finger Domains (CHFR) (AA 41-140) antibody Primary Antibody
CHFR Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Preliminary experiments gave an approx 80 kDa band in human brain lysates at 0.5 μg/mL, this band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunising peptide. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the predicted size of approx. 72kDda according to NP_060693.
DS IHC Results: In paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cerebellum) shows stained Purkinje cells. Recommended concentration: 2.5 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- CHFR (CHFR Antibody Abstract)
- RNF116, RNF196, CHFR, rnf116, rnf196, 5730484M20Rik, C230082M18, checkpoint with forkhead and ring finger domains, checkpoint with forkhead and ring finger domains, E3 ubiquitin protein ligase, checkpoint with forkhead and ring finger domains, E3 ubiquitin protein ligase L homeolog, CHFR, chfr, Chfr, chfr.L
- CHFR, checkpoint with forkhead and ring finger domains, FLJ10796, FLJ33629, RNF116, RNF196, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CHFR, RING finger protein 196
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_001154816, NP_001154817, NP_001154818, NP_060693, NP_001154819