Creatine Kinase, Brain (CKB) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
CKB Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN185601
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- CKB / Brain Creatine Kinase
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN369340
- KPSDEHKTDL NPDN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-KPSDEHKTDLNPDN, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_001814.2.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 45-48 kDa band observed in human brain lysates (calculated MW of 42.6 kDa according to NP_001814.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:2000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
You are here: