PMCH antibody (Pro-Melanin-Concentrating Hormone) (AA 43-92) Primary Antibody
PMCH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN202036
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 43-92
- Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- This PMCH antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PMCH
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Bovine (92%) Pig (85%).
- Protein A/G purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa43-92 of human PMCH (P20382, NP_002665). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Galago, Marmoset, Elephant, Zebu, Bovine, Bat (92%), Monkey, Tamarin, Rabbit, Pig (85%), Mouse, Rat (78%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- After adding water, will consist of PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: