PPIAL4A antibody N-Term (HRP)
- Target See all PPIAL4A Antibodies
- AA 1-30, N-Term
- This PPIAL4A antibody is conjugated to HRP
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- PPIAL4A, NT (PPIAL4G, Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase A-like 4G, Peptidylprolyl cis-trans isomerase A-like 4) (Azide free) (HRP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PPIAL4A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1-30 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PPIAL4A.
anti-Peptidylprolyl Isomerase A (Cyclophilin A)-Like 4A (PPIAL4A) (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP))
PPIAL4A Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)anti-Peptidylprolyl Isomerase A (Cyclophilin A)-Like 4A (PPIAL4A) (AA 1-30), (N-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP))
PPIAL4A Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2. No preservative added (Azide free).
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment