PPP1R3A antibody (Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 3A) Center, Internal Region (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Target See all PPP1R3A Antibodies
- AA 757-786, Center, Internal Region
- This PPP1R3A antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- PPP1R3A, ID (PPP1R3A, PP1G, Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 3A, Protein phosphatase 1 glycogen-associated regulatory subunit, Protein phosphatase type-1 glycogen targeting subunit) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PPP1R3A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 757-786 amino acids from the Central region of human PPP1R3A.
anti-Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 3A (PPP1R3A) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PPP1R3A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 3A (PPP1R3A) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PPP1R3A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- PPP1R3A (PPP1R3A Products)
- GM, RG1, RGL, PP1G, PPP1R3, PPP1R3A, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 3A, protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 3A, Ppp1r3a, PPP1R3A
- NCBI Accession
- Cellular Glucan Metabolic Process