PPP1R3G antibody (Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 3G) C-Term (HRP) Primary Antibody
- Target See all PPP1R3G products
- AA 276-307, C-Term
- This PPP1R3G antibody is conjugated to HRP
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- PPP1R3G, CT (PPP1R3G, Putative protein phosphatase 1 regulatory inhibitor subunit 3G) (Azide free) (HRP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PPP1R3G antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 276-307 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PPP1R3G.
anti-Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 3G (PPP1R3G) (AA 276-307), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
PPP1R3G Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2. No preservative added (Azide free).
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment