RBM41 antibody (RNA Binding Motif Protein 41) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
RBM41 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2349139
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 315-343, C-Term
- This RBM41 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- RBM41, CT (RBM41, RNA-binding protein 41, RNA-binding motif protein 41)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- RBM41 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 315-343 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RBM41.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: