VKORC1L1 antibody (Vitamin K Epoxide Reductase Complex, Subunit 1-Like 1) (N-Term) (FITC) Primary Antibody
VKORC1L1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2385770
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- N-Term, AA 18-47
- This VKORC1L1 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- VKORC1L1, NT (VKORC1L1, Vitamin K epoxide reductase complex subunit 1-like protein 1) (FITC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- VKORC1L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 18-47 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human VKORC1L1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: