WD Repeat Domain 43 (WDR43) (AA 643-673), (C-Term) antibody (PE) Primary Antibody
WDR43 Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2386648
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 643-673
- Detection Method
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- WDR43, CT (WDR43, KIAA0007, WD repeat-containing protein 43) (PE)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- WDR43 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 643-673 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human WDR43.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: