Zinc Finger Protein 569 (ZNF569) (AA 81-111), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF569 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2393736
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 81-111, N-Term
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ZNF569, NT (ZNF569, Zinc finger protein 569)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ZNF569 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 81-111 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ZNF569.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: