Zinc Finger Homeobox 2 (ZFHX2) antibody Primary Antibody
ZFHX2 Reactivity: Dog, Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2460411
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Dog, Human
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ZNF409.
- Application Notes
- ZNF409 antibody can be used for detection of ZNF409 by ELISA at 1:62500. ZNF409 antibody can be used for detection of ZNF409 by western blot at 2.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- For Research Use only
- Add 50 ?L of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL.
- 1 mg/mL
- Antibody is lyophilized in PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose.
- Handling Advice
- As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short periods of storage (days) store at 4 °C. For longer periods of storage, store ZNF409 antibody at -20 °C.
You are here: