Zinc Finger Homeobox 2 (ZFHX2) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ZFHX2 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN927367
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Dog (Canine), Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus), Cow (Bovine)
- ZNF409 antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of ZNF409 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
ZNF409 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3295, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this ZNF409 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF409 (ZFHX2 Antibody Abstract)
- ZFH-5, ZNF409, ZFH, zinc finger homeobox 2, ZFHX2, Zfhx2
- ZNF209 is a candidate transcription factor. Synonyms: Polyclonal ZNF409 antibody, Anti-ZNF409 antibody, zinc finger protein 409 antibody.
You are here: