Zinc Finger Homeobox 2 (ZFHX2) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ZFHX2 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2779541
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN986840
- GGQGSPPEAS LPPSAGDKEP KTKSSWQCKV CSYETNISRN LRIHMTSEKH
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 92%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 87%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF409. It was validated on Western Blot and immunohistochemistry.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ZNF409
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 862 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: