RGS17 antibody (Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 17) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
RGS17 Reactivity: Cow, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2578969
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Cow, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- This RGS17 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of RGS17 protein.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the central region of human RGS17.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.3, 0.01 % sodium azide, 30 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RGS17 / RGSZ2 (RGS17 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: RGS17
Family: Regulator of G-protein signalling
Synonyms: RGS17, HRGS17, RGS-17, RGSZ2
- Gene ID
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling
You are here: