RGS17 antibody (Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 17) (AA 70-150) Primary Antibody
RGS17 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6389213
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 70-150
- Human, Mouse
- This RGS17 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Unconjugated Rabbit polyclonal to RGS17
- RGS17 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of protein.
- RGS17 antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human RGS17 protein.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-2000 ELISA 1:5000-20000
Predominantly expressed in the cerebellum. Also expressed in the cortex and medulla. Weakly expressed in a number of peripheral tissues notably spleen, lung and leukocytes.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid form in PBS containing 50 % glycerol,and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RGS17 (RGS17 Antibody Abstract)
- Molecular Weight
- 23 kDa
- Gene ID
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling
You are here: