RGS17 antibody (Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 17) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
RGS17 Reactivity: Human ICC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2856380
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This RGS17 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to RGS17 (regulator of G-protein signaling 17)
RGS17 antibody [C2C3], C-term
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human RGS17. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:1000-1:10000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:1000-1:10000*
Positive Control: 293T transfected recombinant RGS17
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RGS17 (RGS17 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a member of the regulator of G-protein signaling family. This protein contains a conserved, 120 amino acid motif called the RGS domain and a cysteine-rich region. The protein attenuates the signaling activity of G-proteins by binding to activated, GTP-bound G alpha subunits and acting as a GTPase activating protein (GAP), increasing the rate of conversion of the GTP to GDP. This hydrolysis allows the G alpha subunits to bind G beta/gamma subunit heterodimers, forming inactive G-protein heterotrimers, thereby terminating the signal.
Cellular Localization: Membrane, Lipid-anchor , Nucleus , Cytoplasm
- Molecular Weight
- 24 kDa
- Gene ID
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling
You are here: