RGS17 antibody (Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 17) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- This RGS17 antibody is un-conjugated
- RGS17 / RGSZ2
- SFVESTAGSS SES
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Preliminary experiments gave no signal but low background in Human Brain and Pancreas lysates at up to 1 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- RGS17 (RGS17 Antibody Abstract)
- RGS17, zgc:92802, MGC179306, RGS-17, RGSZ2, hRGS17, 6430507P11Rik, Rgsz2, regulator of G protein signaling 17, regulator of G-protein signaling 17, RGS17, Rgs17, rgs17
- RGS17, RGSZ2, RGS-17, regulator of G-protein signalling 17, hRGS17, OTTHUMP00000017460, regulator of G-protein signalling 17
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling